Thursday, August 12, 2010

Its about Din Again.

Assalamualaikum...

Lately im keeping this blog as my 'diary hati'. Please bother with me bit more as i plan to write more about
knowledge rather than thoughts after this. Perhaps.
( for me, thoughts are knowledge too, but we have to carefully choose which is which)

if you read my blog, you might know who Din is..
For now he is Din, and i like that name because it is simple, and how it is close to Deen.
I pray to Allah, give me a husband who can show me the Deen, rather than a lover lead me for nothing.

Its Din and Din and Din.

I asked too much i think.
I asked for a man who people might tell me
"Its ridiculous! A man such that kind wont exist. It'll be in your imagination forever."
Then i keep telling myself this
"If that man exists, he wont choose you. Why choose from the likes of you where he has plenty of other which are better?"

Then we understand, that is why Allah is the one who chooses for us. Right?


Nite all.
Fever is going down, Feel all better. new symptoms, vomiting, nausea, and abdominal pain.
Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana tinggalkan komen!

© lifegotstory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena