Friday, November 07, 2008

Korean Actress and Plastic Surgery : Park Shi Yeon

when it come to korean actress, i always admire their beauty.. they are just sooo beautiful. slim, slender, nice skin and pretty face. all give up a complete package. it is later that i found out that all their beauty are mainly because of plastic surgery. aww, so before this i've been admiring a plastic babe?

mainly south korean actresses had undergo plastic surgery, mainly to repair their nose and face. in addition, even high school girls can undergo plastic surgery at a affordable prize. amazing!

we are lucky that Islam prohibits us from doing all that, if not, women in Malaysia now must been under pressure to spend lotta money just to look beautiful. Hurm, sometime this world is cruel that it never allow us to live in reality..





this is second heroin from MY GIRL, Park Shi Yeon. She is already pretty, i wonder why she changed her nose..



ya, 100 pounds beauty cast kim ah joong also not excluded.

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone,

    My name is Courtney Bieneman and am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of $186,000.00 USD loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met this GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Mason Diego, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $186,000.00 USD from him; so am advising anyone of you genuinely in need of loan to contact Mr. Mason Diego via email: ( diegoloancompany@yahoo.com ) or reach him through the company website: http://diegoloancompany.wix.com/loans for a quick and secure loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARTINEZ LEXIE INVESTMENTS LIMITED HELPED ME OUT OF MY FINANCIAL MESS!!!

    I have been in financial mess for the pass 12 months now, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Renee Joan Rothell, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about Mr Martinez Lexie of ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised I gave it a try because he helped her and some of her colleagues too by granting loans to revive their dying businesses. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After than my loan of 63,000.00 USD was approved and granted to me.. all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958



    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih kerana tinggalkan komen!

© lifegotstory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena