Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Little things that touched your heart

Damn u ninja cutting onions!

One thing about me, i dont like watching movies with other people, unless it is horror movie.
Because i cry easily. Bunyi soundtrack  pun dah cukup nak buatkan this silly side of me, sad, and i'll end up crying like.. lol!

Event 1
I was walking from clinic back to ward, when suddenly an Indian boy, genuinely smiled at me saying "good morning doc!" I was busy walking, nearly missed him.

Thanks dear. it is not the word "morning doc" that made my day, it is your smile pure sweet smile. Thanks!

Event 2
There is an Indonesian lady in the ward. Out of the blue she suddenly spilled out her blues to me. I was actually rushing, but i managed to stay anyway. (Cheers for Nadz for the achievement of spending some time for others)

She was in tears,worrying about some sort of documents thingy, mentioned about how she was scammed by 'orang kita', burning her precious RM7000, Now she is jobless, penniless, and she was afraid that things would not go smoothly as she want to bring her baby, back home.

She wasnt complaining, she just need an ear (God is great, He give us two) to listen to her worries. She thought the nurses were accusing her for telling lies, i reaffirmed her that it is their job to follow hospital rules. Nurses in labour ward hospital selayang for me, are one of the nicest nurses i have ever met.

Sometime, when it comes to life difficulties, nothing much can be done  on our part. At least, God gives us a pair of ears. And an unlimited offer of making duas. Pray for others, a lot. :')



Listen listen listen.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana tinggalkan komen!

© lifegotstory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena